Thanks to the generosity of the Spool family of NJ, along with local Jewish Federations, we are able to provide merit scholarships to a select group of teens currently in grades 9-10 who would like to join our programs and enhance the experience of our special need participants. Think you'd be a great Aryeh mentor? Let us know why below! Once we review your application we will be in touch to set up an interview to see if we think you'd be a good fit for an Aryeh trip.
Max. amount for Merit Scholarships: $2800.
(may be combined with other discounts).
How to apply for a merit scholarship?
1. Register for the trip here.
2. Do NOT send in a deposit (yet).
3. Fill out the scholarship application below.
4. If we think you might make a good mentor we will schedule an interview with you via FaceTime/Zoom.
5. Within two weeks we will let you know if you've received a Merit Scholarship.